Roger counsels and aggressively represents plaintiffs and defendants in prosecuting and defending claims in mediation, arbitration, trial and appeal. He has experience in resolving a broad range of commercial and personal disputes. He is adept at simplifying complex concepts into winning case themes that can be easily understood by his opponent, mediator, judge, or jury.
Roger is admitted to practice in:
- All California Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California United States
- Writ of mandate for City of Los Angeles International Airport
- Bench trial against City of San Francisco for condominium conversions
- Six week jury trial for San Diego Airport involving false claims
- Obtained $8+ million settlement for construction defects
- Obtained $5+ million settlement for architectural malpractice
- Obtained $18+ million settlement for hotel renovation
- Local counsel for $300m in P3 claims
- Dissolution of $290m family partnerships
"My last company retained Roger when a serious problem arose which threatened to derail our development. Roger is a consummate professional and very easy to work with. He immediately jumped in and became a valued part of our team to overcome the problem while preserving the business relationships necessary to complete the project. He was then successful in negotiating the claims and avoided a long court battle."